and the elegance of the design of its products.
Modula was born from years of experience in the office furniture sector with a single
goal: to think the working environment as to the place where you can feel comfortable
expressing the best of yourself.
We’re a team, we share our ideas with established designers looking for the best materials to assemble to
obtain a sole item for style and quality.
Our collections (operative systems, executive offices and meeting rooms) are the result of the
attention to the quality of materials used. Only then we can guarantee a product that respects
the environment, lasting in time.
Our targets for quality and environment are:
- customer care and satisfaction respect of the explicit and implicit contractual commitments have priority over the orientation targeted exclusively to market dynamics and profit;
- compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations and with cogent legislation for
- staff training, teamwork, dynamic and highly qualified management;
- make available and disseminate to all interested parties the Policy of the management system and the commitment to the environment;
- identify improvement actions to reduce the significant environmental impacts;
- innovation in management and production, in materials and products;
- evaluate and monitor all the impacts on the environment and in the conduct of its activities;
- use wood raw materials from sustainably managed forests.
The objectives are pursued by offering and adapting the processes to the specific needs identified, implicit and explicit, and monitoring the achievement of undertaken commitments under contract. We work looking at the future: every day we engage in the search for eco-friendly materials
to respect the environment.
Certified Company ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
why choose us?
Made in Italy
A well-estabilished experience and the cooperation with famous designers, allow MODULA to export the MADE IN ITALY all over in the world.